Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romeo and Juliett (Through Cellphones)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romeo and Juliett (Through Cellphones) Empty Romeo and Juliett (Through Cellphones) Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Flammie

Flammie

How about roleplaying with Romeo and Juliett who are conversating through cellphones?

It's a little of a game to, but i just wanted to make something different for once Wink

Rules: I start as Romeo, wich means the next person to post is Julia, and the person after, Romeo, and then Julia, and then Romeo etc.. etc.. etc..

And we'll see how much this conversation can take, i'll just introduce as Romeo here Wink

ROMEO: Oh Juliett, Oh Juliett are you there on the other side of my phone wich is vibrating so softly against my cheek...

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

JULIET: Y-y-yes, Romeo. Juliet is on the other side of the phone. She's cold, she's lonely, and - she can't stop speaking in third person. Shocked

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

Flammie

Flammie

Oh Juliett, your voice is so lovely, i just hope to destinied by you far thous arms...

Stephen

Stephen

JULIET: Oh Romeo, how I long to be able to touch you, to hug you, to kiss you. But fate seems to have determind our future. Oh Romeo, I miss you so much.

I'm actually studying Romeo and Juliet and Shakespeare later this year, so I probably will have a better response in a few months time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum