Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venus Williams playing with no underwear?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stephen

Stephen

I was watching the tennis the other day and they had Venus Williams playing. As she was running around, I saw something that looked like her butt. At first, I thought I was just seeing things but I kept seeing it over and over again. I consulted the Internet and I saw that I wasn't the only one who could see it. Anyway, Venus explained that she was wearing bloomers the same colour as her skin. Here's some pictures:

Venus Williams playing with no underwear? Article-1245542-07F6AE62000005DC-255_634x635

Venus Williams playing with no underwear? Article-1245542-07F9FBC5000005DC-2_634x792

Venus Williams playing with no underwear? Article-1245542-07F9E4C4000005DC-33_634x367

Flammie

Flammie

Twisted Evil
And i thought sport was uninteresting!

Astro Star

I always knew she had buns of steel. That looks like something I would do, except with nothing on under there at all. Wink

I forget his face, but in 2006, I think it was Andrew Roddick (I DON'T remember the name), but he wore no underwear. You could see that little nubly 'tween his legs. What's funny was he was aware of it the whole time, because he kept trying to pull his shirt down in between matches.

Lolylylol!

Stephen

Stephen

Speaking of Roddick, check out this video:

And apparently, they're both females.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum