Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bubble Fighter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bubble Fighter Empty Bubble Fighter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Stephen

Stephen

Bubble Fighter is a PC MMO game released by my favourite online gaming company, Nexon. The game is currently only available in South Korea, but in time, the game will be released globally.

The objective of the game is to try and get as many points as possible for your team within the time limit. To do this, players must run around the playing area trying to shoot the opposing team using your water pistol. If someone is successfully shot, they will become trapped in a bubble. Opponents will try to 'pang' the trapped player, and in the event of a successful 'pang', the team scores a point. The trapped player is untrapped and respawns back at his team base.

Trapped players can avoid being 'panged' by receiving help from a team mate or being able to run away at reduced speed and avoid 'pangs' for a small period of time. Their bubble will pop and they will be able to continue playing.

Special items can also be obtained to give an edge in the game, like shields and water bombs. Some of these are obtained within the playing area, while some must be bought in the game shop. Items in the game shop can be bought with the in-game currency or real money, depending on the value of the item.

Once the time has run out, the winning team is announced and each player wins experience points and money depending on their performance.

The trailer:

Actual gameplay:

I can't wait for this game to be released globally! It looks so fun. What do you think?

2Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 am

Lelouch

Lelouch

lol That looks fun! xD
I'll probably try this game.

3Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 am

Flammie

Flammie

This is an Online game?

Wow, i would try it, just for fun Wink

4Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Fzerowii

Fzerowii

Wow this looks fun!! I wish they had it in the USA!

http://fzeroforums.forumsmotion.com/index.htm

5Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:08 am

Flammie

Flammie

USA?...

It says it's a PC Game, so i guess it's already global but if they're gonna translate it, then it might take a while, i just wanna try this game, no matter how childish it looks...

6Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

Stephen

Stephen

It doesn't work like that Flammie. To play the game, you have to create a Nexon Korea account, and to make an account, you need a Korean Social Security Number. By global, I mean Nexon America getting the publishing rights. From there, anyone from around the world can create an account, and thus play the game.

7Bubble Fighter Empty Re: Bubble Fighter Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Flammie

Flammie

Aaahhh... that explains everything clearly... Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum