Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoon Series: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flammie

Flammie

Cartoon Series: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack! Flapjack-ix1
Wow i really have to say that this is one of the weirdest cartoon's i've seen right after Ed, Edd n Eddy, but seriously, cartoon violence gets a whole new meaning after watching ANY episode of this...

Flapjack is a young boy who seeks adventures with his "friend" Captain Fist, and they're searching for the famous Candy Island all adventurers are looking for, they both live inside a Whale named Bobby who adopted Flapjack when he was young and when he was an orphan...

The vulgar part of the series, is that violence is very common, bodyparts from several people cen be seen removed, various guts and disgusting parts of bodies are shown with extreme details, and a lot of people are so ugly, that they make the coolface meme -->
Cartoon Series: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack! Coolface
look like a painting done a by a pro, if you haven't seen the series, then i'm happy for you, cause i've never seen any more vulgar cartoon shown on television than this, except for Happy Tree Friends...

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Yeah, this show is...really strange. I love the animation, but the whole concept is just so messed up. I guess it's alright.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

Flammie

Flammie

Yeah it's fun in one way, but it got pretty weird and disgusting in one episode when they all got the plague cause Flapjack carried a sick rat to the harbour...

And eugh, all the designs for the sick character made me sick >:l

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum