Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is Fashion?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is Fashion? Empty What is Fashion? Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 am

Flammie

Flammie

Baby don't hurt me!...

Nah really, what is fashion anyway?
I just can't get the thought out of my mind of what fashion really is, is it something to impress others?
And if it is not impressing people, it's not fashion?

I don't see fashion as a really necessary things, it's just basicly a way of giving commercial through the wardrobe...

Even if i see something is pretty or cool looking, i prefer watching it rather than wearing it, i don't like fashion as it always sounds like "It's in right now and everybody gotta try it out", it sounds like false statements, as soon as you wear it, the mode is out, and there is a new fashion coming out, and you get that, just to hear another fashion is out and another, and another...

I don't see any point in making a bad circle bigger than it really needs to be.

Sorry if i breaks someones hearts out of this pale

2What is Fashion? Empty Re: What is Fashion? Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

I don't actually disagree you with you on the nature of pop culture fashion, but my focus in this particular section of the forum was individual fashion in general. I myself have tastes that are outside of the norm. Unpopular stuff can be discussed, too. I don't agree with the principle that just because something is popular means that it should be worn. I don't like a lot of stuff that is "in." I say, find something that's, well - you!

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3What is Fashion? Empty Re: What is Fashion? Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Flammie

Flammie

oh sorry, but i questioned the "Fashion" itself, and i thought it suited the section as well as it is discussion ABOUT fashion...

If i could, i would preferably go naked, but due to some laws, i'm forced to wear clothes in public Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum