Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

War on Terror Extended to Yemen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Obama and Clinton are so stupid. I don't understand how the radicals in the impoverished country of Yemen serve as what they call a "global threat." Yemen, for God's sake! We're invading poor countries in the name of world peace and democracy. More Progressive nation-building, if you ask me. Watch the terrorists radicalize because of this. The reason that some of them want to come after us so bad is because we're in their territory. Either the administration is too stupid to realize this and the failed foreign policy of the Bush-Clinton-Bush years - the same foreign policy that led to 9/11, might I add - or they just want to seize more power, control, and government expansion. Maybe it's both. Whatever the case, we can't afford it. Watch the dollar crash and burn, kids. The government and the Fed are going to wipe out the middle class. We're in for a wild, crazy ride, that's for sure.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

2War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty Re: War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 am

Flammie

Flammie

For the material made into a tank, can actually make 4 huts for starving and sick families in Africa...

People rather protect than preserve the life, and those who are in need of it...

Why build a shelter for a hundred that may die anyway, when you can make medicine for those who really stands a chance of surviving...

Put the economics from the military sanctions to the medicine instead, it's the wars that cause the lack of "enough money" for researching new vaccines and medicine...

3War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty Re: War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:11 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

I definitely agree that government should not be spending money on imperialistic wars that hurt the middle class and the poor overseas and at home. I also agree that providing food, water, shelter, clothing, and medicine to the less fortunate is a good idea, but government should not be involved in welfare and foreign aid unless there is a way of obtaining funds through voluntary cooperation rather than mandatory taxation. This means that private charities would provide for the less fortunate instead. It results in more efficiency, provides for more people, and fosters an atmosphere of virtue. Your ideas are wonderful.

4War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty Re: War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:37 am

Flammie

Flammie

If there was no wars, we would have an enourmous loads of money left, even in countries wich would never win despite being on any side in a war...

Just imagine how much weaponry cost all together...

5War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty Re: War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

The money we'd save could be used to pay off debts, end massive government programs, cut taxes, and fight inflation. Everyone would be richer. People would have more money to spend on things they need and desire.

6War on Terror Extended to Yemen Empty Re: War on Terror Extended to Yemen Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 am

Flammie

Flammie

As stated by a famous person whose name i forgot

"In a war, there are no winners, only losers"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum