Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requested Added Rules...?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Requested Added Rules...? Empty Requested Added Rules...? Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Flammie

Flammie

I only have a few pointers to put into the rule section as well...
These are just suggestions, and are open for Michelle to accept anyway...

- Picture wich sexual oriantation is prohibited to post
- Arguments in various sections of the forums should be about the subject of the topic, not about the person you're arguing with
- Uploading personal information from other persons on or outside the forum is stricly prohibited and "should" result in ban for "Misuse of personal information" directed by the lawbook itself.
- Threatening with violence or worse and hyper-aggressive behaviour "should" result in temporary ban
- Chain posting "should" be legit, as long as the parts takes up a good portion and you need space to actually combo the message you have, to split it up in comfortable parts to read
- Spamming nonsense after nonsense, without contributing to keep the conversation or topic going is not wanted, and "should" be resulted in removal of the "overflow" messages, frequently repeating spamming should result in "fraction" or temporary ban if it no longer can be contained...

I only say these as SUGGESTIONs only, and is for Michelle to decide if she wants them to be added somewhere or yeah... Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]