Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonesaw: The Game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bonesaw: The Game Empty Bonesaw: The Game Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Flammie

Flammie

Bonesaw: The Game Bonesaw_v1_01
STORY: It's the big match between the Golden Knights and St.lawrence today at the Clarksons hockey rink, and the Golden Knights are about to start their training but the latest member of the Knights is late, and to make things worse, the evil Referee... Ref.M shows up and kidnaps the entire team into an interdimensional penalty box, and it's up to you to save them from the evil Ref.M and stop his evil plans once and for all...

You play through various levels of platforming to proceed through the game, and some beat em up to be added, as you fight against, Sluzers, Bunnies and even Bomb Snails, just to end up with clashes agiants a Forest Spirit and a huge Penguin with a Santa Cap, yes the originality of the game as it's best, you can try the extra challange of collecting all the pucks to get the better ending, if you can find them all, plus conquering the ENORMOUSLY difficult X levels, and there is 5 of them, and all of them even gets worse for everyone you complete.

The game is completely fanmade and his it's own plotline and is basicly the most played online game there is, you can download the game yourself and try it, i tried it and completed the normal way, but damn it for trying to complete everything to 100%.

The music is also original as well, it includes 27 soundtracks made by one single person wich is goddamn epic, abusing weapons, and trying to see where it's safe to jump while facing endless gaps of pits are just lol for the difficulty in the game, but it's hard, and it's a good game.

Here is a sample of a few songs in the game, listen and enjoy!

1st part: Ending
2nd part: Boss Battle
3rd part: Get Low(er)
4th part: Pour some lava on me
5th part: Cloud nein
6th part: Sugar, It's going down
7th part: Main Title

2Bonesaw: The Game Empty Re: Bonesaw: The Game Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:39 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

That music sample is wicked awesome! Cool

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3Bonesaw: The Game Empty Re: Bonesaw: The Game Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 am

Flammie

Flammie

Yeah it's awesome how one person can make a huge soundtrack like that! Wink

4Bonesaw: The Game Empty Re: Bonesaw: The Game Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Yeah, seriously. They have to be really talented.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

5Bonesaw: The Game Empty Re: Bonesaw: The Game Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Flammie

Flammie

I really hope there will be more people like this in the future Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]