Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite piece of literature

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favourite piece of literature Empty Your favourite piece of literature Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Stephen

Stephen

My favourite pieces of literature are the Harry Potter books. They're just such a beautiful read. It's so hard to put the book down once you start reading! What's your favourite piece of literature?

2Your favourite piece of literature Empty Re: Your favourite piece of literature Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

I read mostly nonfiction political books. I particularly like Ron Paul and other pro-market authors. Right now, I'm working on Milton Friedman's Free to Choose, and then I shall proceed to read these four books:

The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History
33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask
The Revolution: A Manifesto

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3Your favourite piece of literature Empty Re: Your favourite piece of literature Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

Flammie

Flammie

Basicly any of the Sherlock Books, i love Sherlock Holmes, mainly cause they're were easy to read and short and sweet...

I'm also about to see it at the cinema Tomorrow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]