Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The earthquake in Haiti

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The earthquake in Haiti Empty The earthquake in Haiti Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Stephen

Stephen

Discuss. My heart really goes to those affected. Haiti is one of the world's poorest countries, and this disaster is really going to make things so much harder for them.

2The earthquake in Haiti Empty Re: The earthquake in Haiti Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Yeah, I feel empathy for the victims of well, but I think the media and the government are approaching this the wrong way. Nevertheless, I support the efforts of private charities and volunteers who offer their support to those afflicted. The Haitians will be in my prayers.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3The earthquake in Haiti Empty Re: The earthquake in Haiti Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:27 am

Flammie

Flammie

I think just recently, Brad Pitt donated a million dollars for the victims on Haiti, and strangely enough china was being cheaps and matched that Dollars, exactly what Brad Pitt donated...

Is it cheap or not, i don't know the currency in China Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum