Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fashion you don't agree with

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fashion you don't agree with Empty Fashion you don't agree with Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Stephen

Stephen

What fashion do you not agree with? I personally think lowriding is stupid. It looks idiotic and it's needlessly uncomfortable.

2Fashion you don't agree with Empty Re: Fashion you don't agree with Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:31 am

Flammie

Flammie

Piercings that makes you look like a cactus...
Seriously, why is people thinking like that too make so many holes, you can basicly play golf on them?...

3Fashion you don't agree with Empty Re: Fashion you don't agree with Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 am

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

I'd like to take a moment to say that I completely agree with both of you guys! Also, people who wear black and only black piss me off. I'm wearing a black shirt right now, but I don't constantly wear the same color shirt day in and day out. That would be boring.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

4Fashion you don't agree with Empty Re: Fashion you don't agree with Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Flammie

Flammie

I agree, i don't like to see the same fashion on the street every day, just to have it replaced with even worse fashion next week, and then next week, and then next week, and then it takes a break, and restart another Fashion, just to cover up other failures, Fashion sells TOO MUCH...

Seriously, some poeple are stupid to buy "every part of this kind of clothing", and buys every size and color of it, if you like one shirt, just buy THAT shirt, not everything else, it's a waste of money, and money is something i gotta hold onto right now Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]