Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What never ends, have never started!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What never ends, have never started! Empty What never ends, have never started! Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Flammie

Flammie

I basicly wanted to have a "Theory" topic, but there is no such, so i'll post them here in miscellaneous topic instead...

I'm very much into the Yin-Yang theories than just sitting down and calculate a lot of stuff, show it up for someone, and actually having someone not understand a thing.

Science BIGGEST and basicly ONLY flaw, is that not many understands it, that's why my theory of that once something have started, it will end sooner or later, but if something will never end, it had never started in the first place, my theory says, that the universe will still be in existant, no matter how many times it will die, or have died before, maybe this moment will happen again, and maybe this moment had happened before, no one can tell, how can we know anyway? and where are we heading in the universal time and dimensional movement?

Science can't answer this question, this question is eternal, it has never started, as it will never end ever...

2What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Stephen

Stephen

I care to disagree. If you draw a perfect circle, you will know where the start and end is. If some random person cannot determine the start/end of the circle, does it mean that it didn't start in the first place? No.

3What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 am

Flammie

Flammie

If you drew a circle, in the midst of the space, you can see the lines are making one complete circle, having to start somewhere, and end somewhere, and the content inside the circile, is finite, but outside of that circle, there is infinium...

Anything that is not eternal will not last as long as everything that is eternal, cause everything that is not eternal, is drawn, made or created inside the eternal one... Neutral

4What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Stephen

Stephen

Actually, I finally fully understand what you're saying, and it makes sense.

5What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Flammie

Flammie

That would probably, be the first theory i'll ever have that someone understood xD

6What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Stephen

Stephen

It might be clearer if you say it like this:

We do not know of anything that doesn't end, so something that doesn't end hasn't started yet.

7What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 am

Flammie

Flammie

WE DO HAVE KNOWLEDGE!

We just don't know how far through the infinium it is, and it doesn't have a name yet as well!

8What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Stephen

Stephen

You confused me again. xD

9What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Flammie

Flammie

I would call anything outside of eternity "Omnisphere"

Everything outside existance, is "Omnisphere"

or do you have any better name? Wink

10What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

Stephen

Stephen

Stephen wrote:You confused me again. xD

11What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:01 am

Flammie

Flammie

Okey i am a little a confusable person

But i just want to state how eternal and non-eternal things works properly...

And we know everything, we just haven't seen it, heard it, smelt it, felt it, talked to it yet, known it yet, we're basicly nullified from the birth, and then we start to relearn all things again Wink

12What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 am

Stephen

Stephen

Stephen wrote:You confused me again. xD

Don't take it personally. It's my fault, not yours.

13What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 am

Fzerowii

Fzerowii

I think I kind of understand... Or not confused

http://fzeroforums.forumsmotion.com/index.htm

14What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

I'm not following this at all. Shocked

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

15What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 am

Flammie

Flammie

Flammie wrote:If you drew a circle, in the midst of the space, you can see the lines are making one complete circle, having to start somewhere, and end somewhere, and the content inside the circile, is finite, but outside of that circle, there is infinium...

Anything that is not eternal will not last as long as everything that is eternal, cause everything that is not eternal, is drawn, made or created inside the eternal one... Neutral

Michelle, just read this then xD

16What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 am

Fzerowii

Fzerowii

For me, I understand the argument, I just don't understand why it is being debated...
No offense or anything, I just feel like the world will do what it wants and even if there is no end of it, if humans are never on it, it's kind of pointless then. But that's just my opinion Razz

17What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Flammie

Flammie

Because it's a discussion, we can all discuss what infinity is, and what it does Wink

18What never ends, have never started! Empty Re: What never ends, have never started! Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Fzerowii

Fzerowii

Flammie wrote:Because it's a discussion, we can all discuss what infinity is, and what it does Wink

Touchè...

LOL Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum