Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie: Sherlock Holmes 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movie: Sherlock Holmes 2010 Empty Movie: Sherlock Holmes 2010 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am

Flammie

Flammie

Movie: Sherlock Holmes 2010 HansZimmerSherlockHolmesOST-2010-FR
Sherlock Holmes is back once again on the movie screen and this time with his companion Dr.Watson and all familiar face from Scotland Yard Lestrade, who is now on a case so big, it involves the whole Nations safety of one man who threatens the entire England to destruction...

This Movie was a huge surprise for me, i thought it was gonna be a huge let down, but i was wrong, the scenery, the fast replies from the character, and the character development through the movie was genius, plus Sherlock Holmes logic as it's best, including a few character involved from some previous Novels that can be found in this Movie as well, i hope you can spot them as i did...

This movie will kill you satisfy you really good, if you're a Sherlock Holmes fan, and you should watch it, i gave it a 9.5/10 as there was a few things i really missed with the movie...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]