Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Electronic Music Genre

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Electronic Music Genre Empty The Electronic Music Genre Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am

Flammie

Flammie

Subgenres:

Trance / Techno / Acid / Hardstyle / Hardtrance / Hardcore / Subcore / Dreamcore / Spacecore / Trip-Hop / Urban-Tech / Unitech / Darkwave / Jumpcore / Rave / A-Style / 80's Rave / Dancecore / Fusioncore / Noisecore / Gabber / Goa / Speedcore / Electrorock / Electropop / Synthiepop / Eurocore / Cybercore / Beats N Bass / Electro / Reggie-Trance / Mutecore / J-Trance... and many many more

Yes the eletronic genre is the biggest genre in music right after rock, due to rock have existed long enough, but the electronic genre is what people seems to be the sound of the future, wich could be pretty good for me, as i LOVE it Razz , and i enjot it so much i have like 3 months of electronic music on my computer wich takes 3 months to listen at, i have gathered them in a time of 5 years...

All songs are famous for being played at clubs, parties and other various situations, but the electronic genre is actually the least used in the cinematic area, as techno music were just briefly used in the Matrix trilogy...

What's your own opinion on this genre anyway? and all of its subgenres?

2The Electronic Music Genre Empty Re: The Electronic Music Genre Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Electronic music is the genre I typically enjoy most, along with some jazz and 80's. I've been listening to a lot of trance lately. I love electronic music with a crisp, feminine, or epic sound. It gets me hyped up at night. Often times, my worries will melt away with the beeps and bops that rush through my body. It's so hi-tech and futuristic. It's also got that clean sound. I don't know how to explain it, but that's the way I like my music. Something 'bout the rush of the mixture between bass and melody calms me down and soothes my soul. It's relaxing.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3The Electronic Music Genre Empty Re: The Electronic Music Genre Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 am

Flammie

Flammie

I enjoy the electronic music far more than most people maybe, i can relax, and it's soothing, and i don't need that hip hop blahablaha :l

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum