Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just one heart will cry...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just one heart will cry... Empty Just one heart will cry... Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Flammie

Flammie

How many heartbreaks have made you cry?
Through how many dreams have you wanted to die?
Do you remember the first time you held my hand?
Our time is running out like the hourglass sand!
Nothing really matters when we have to walk away!
Who will find us when we've all far gone astray?
It doesn't matter if you be waiting on the other side!
Our love will grow bigger and strongar and will be wide!
I don't care that everything may be all a lie!
So am i worthy to be in your arms when i die?

Only Poem i had on me right now so sorry if it sounds sloppy, but its years old Wink

2Just one heart will cry... Empty Re: Just one heart will cry... Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Aww. Flammie, that's beautiful. A reader can't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside reading your poetry.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

3Just one heart will cry... Empty Re: Just one heart will cry... Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 am

Flammie

Flammie

Thanks, it was the oldest one i had on my computer, don't know where the rest went silent

4Just one heart will cry... Empty Re: Just one heart will cry... Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

Cookeh

Awwh, that's adorable! Do you have any others?

5Just one heart will cry... Empty Re: Just one heart will cry... Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Flammie

Flammie

yes Cookeh, just read the rest of the poetry section, they're all mine there is just now, hope more will contribute with it Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum