Michelle Rosalyn Matthews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Michelle Rosalyn Matthews

A forum for all of my friends and acquaintances to meet and discuss personal life, animation, gaming, and politics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about Facebook

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions about Facebook Empty Questions about Facebook Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 am

Stephen

Stephen

Believe it or not, but I don't have a facebook page. Anyway, I think it's time I get one. I'm just a bit paranoid about what people not on my contact list can see about me. What can they see?

2Questions about Facebook Empty Re: Questions about Facebook Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 am

Fzerowii

Fzerowii

Pretty much everything lol... Razz

Ironically though, they just changed the layout of Facebook on the 5th!

http://fzeroforums.forumsmotion.com/index.htm

3Questions about Facebook Empty Re: Questions about Facebook Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Michelle

Michelle
Admin

Yeah, I wouldn't hand over too much information. I generally stay away from social networking sites.

http://www.missmichellematthews.blogspot.com

4Questions about Facebook Empty Re: Questions about Facebook Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 am

Stephen

Stephen

I've been very careful with the information I've put up, and I've pretty much put up maximum privacy options. Hopefully I'll be OK. Smile

5Questions about Facebook Empty Re: Questions about Facebook Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

Flammie

Flammie

People putting up information on Facebook are doing that for the sole purpose of showing who and what they are, but i'm very against Facebook as it changes people...

There are people spending half of their day posting up stuff there to show it off, and then the other half of the day spending time to find out what else they should put up there >:l

It's too much about Facebook, when you wanna know what they do, they ask to check their facebook profile, if you want to know what kind of movies they've seen or something, they say check the facebook, when their birthdays is, facebook, who they like the most, facebook, facebook, facebook, i'm tired of people locking themselves up, putting all of their life into one computer and basicly doesn't do anything more than that, i do have things of my own, if people wanna know what i'm doing, gonna do and so on, they can just ask me...

I was a member of a picturesite and i dropped it, cause it took too much time for me anyway...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum